Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for laughter, for joy in every moment, for the trials given to me because they have strengthened my faith. I am thankful to family, for the passionate way they support, encourage and endure me. I am thankful for words, for imagination and worlds yet created, for they connect us, free us, make us complete. I am thankful for friendships near and far, past and present. I am thankful for freedom that is never truly free and I am especially thankful for what is to come, for the evermore, and the promise it brings. May your days be blessed...know that you are all in my heart.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is so sweet, thank you so much. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too. :)

TS Tate said...

You too, sugar. Be blessed.