Sunday, June 19, 2011

Share Your Heart Auction



For those of you that don't know, one of genre's best is dealing with a pretty serious illness and, as seems to be the way the industry works, the troops has rallied together to help LA Banks with her medical expenses.

Normally, I wouldn't ask y'all to RT non-chat or BD related things, but I think this one is important. That rallying of the industry is a big one...an auction with some serious professionals with major skills coming together to lend a hand. So do me a favor and RT the following and, if you're the praying sort, send a few words up for Ms. Banks.

Thanks, guys

#ShareYourHeartAuction for LA Banks wonderful items up for grabs! http://www.labanksauction.org/Auction.htm

--

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm on it! Anything I can do to help this wonderful lady, I certainly will! My heart goes out to her and her family.

TS Tate said...

Mine too. Thanks, sugar.